The two players that could leave the club in the summer transfer window are Eden Hazard and Gareth Bale. Madrid is reportedly still holding out for a world-record deal for Neymar to replace Ronaldo, but if they miss out on Neymar then their attention will turn back to signing Garcia from Atletico Madrid or Rudiger from Chelsea.
Real Madrid and Chelsea are in talks about a move for the latter’s defender Antonio Rudiger. The proposed transfer would see David Luiz, who is also on the Blues’ books, depart London with Romelu Lukaku going to Spain instead.The “chelsea transfer news today” is a rumor that Real Madrid are interested in signing Chelsea’s defender Antonio Rudiger. This could see Eden Hazard and Gareth Bale leave the club.
• Best movements by Barnwell: 100-51 | 50-1 • The most recent important transfers • January transfer grades
– Internazionale winger Ivan Perisic has decided not to extend his contract, according to Tuttosport. The Croatian international’s contract expires in the summer, and according to the report, he is considering a transfer to either the Bundesliga or the Premier League.
– Real Madrid will not block Roma from making a bid for defender Nacho. Jose Mourinho, according to Calciomercato, is searching for defensive reinforcements, with the 31-year-old able to play both right-back and centre-back. Ancelotti also said that he would not be used in the future.
– According to writer Ekrem Konur, Barcelona will renew their interest in Arsenal forward Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang in January. The Gunners captain has previously been linked with a transfer to Catalonia, but nothing has materialized. The LaLiga side, though, may make a bid for the 32-year-old due to a lack of firepower.
– According to Mundo Deportivo, Paris Saint-Germain teenager Xavi Simons is searching for a transfer away from the club. In 2019, the 18-year-old joined the Ligue 1 club after leaving Barcelona in pursuit of new challenges. However, he has failed to make an impact in Paris, and with his contract set to expire at the end of the season, agent Mino Raiola is exploring for other opportunities.
The “real madrid news” is a recent story that has come out of the Spanish media. The story suggests that Real Madrid are looking to sign Chelsea’s defender, Rudiger in order to free up some space for their star players, Bale and Hazard.
- chelsea transfer news today 2021
- hazard news to chelsea
- real madrid transfer news
- confirmed transfers football
- chelsea news