You can charge your iPhone 11 on the go with these PD power banks. If you need to bring an extra battery or two, and still want something small enough to fit in a pocket, this is the list for you!
The “best power bank for iphone 12 pro max” is a portable charger that can charge your phone quickly. It has two USB ports and quick charging capabilities. The device also includes an LED light to indicate the status of the battery life.
The PowerBank Guide is made possible by the contributions of its readers. We may get an affiliate commission if you purchase anything after clicking on one of our links.
The iPhone 11 features a good 3110 mAh battery and supports 18-watt USB-C PD fast charging, which can charge the phone from 0% to 50% in 25 minutes. It does, however, come with a sluggish Apple charger that takes a long time to charge. The best portable chargers for iPhone 11 can charge at the quickest possible rate (0 to 50% in roughly 25 minutes) and charge swiftly with USB-C PD chargers.
Please keep in mind that you’ll need two items to charge the iPhone 11 quicker with USB-C PD: an 18-watt or higher USB-C PD wall charger or portable charger, and a USB-C to Lightning connection to connect the USB-C PD power adapter or portable charger to the iPhone 11.
Here are our top selections for the best iPhone 11 power banks –
iPhone 11’s Fastest-Charging USB-C PD Portable Charger (2 full charges)
PowerCore Slim 10000 PD Anker PowerCore Slim 10000 PD Anker PowerCore Slim 10000
The Anker PowerCore Slim 10000 PD is our top pick for an iPhone 11 portable charger. This is a thin, compact, and well-made portable charger that charges the iPhone 11 from 0% to 50% in about 25 minutes using the USB-C PD connector. From its ordinary USB connector, the PowerCore Slim 10000 PD will charge all iPhones at double the pace of a conventional Apple 5-watt charger.
The iPhone 11 will get more than two full recharges with the PowerCore Slim 10000 PD.
When charging other iPhones, the PowerCore Slim 10000 PD will provide three full charges for the iPhone 8, 7, 6, 6s, and two full charges for the iPhone 11 Pro, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XS, iPhone XR, iPhone X, and iPhone 8 Plus, among others.
The PowerCore Slim 10000 PD is half an inch thick and weighs just 7 ounces (200 grams).
With an 18-watt or greater USB-C PD wall charger, such as the Anker Nano 18-watt PD charger, the PowerCore Slim 10000 PD can be completely charged in under 3.5 hours. With the chargers that come with the new iPad Pro 2018 or Macbook USB-C 29w/31w/61w or 87w adapters, it can be fast-charged in 3.5 hours. You may also use a twin PD port charger, like as the Anker Powerport III 36-watt dual PD port wall charger, to concurrently charge your iPhone 11 and your PowerCore Slim 10000 PD.
We strongly suggest investing in an excellent 18-watt PD charger, which will charge your iPhone 11 from zero to 50% in about 25 minutes. Because of its small size and low weight, we suggest the Anker Nano 18-watt PD charger.
Because USB-C PD is widely used in Android phones, you may use PowerCore Slim 10000 PD to quickly charge most Android phones from zero to 50 percent in 30 minutes, including Samsung Galaxy S10, S10+, S9, S9+, S8, S8+, Samsung Note 10 Plus/10/9/8, all Google Pixels, LG V50/V40/G8/G7/G6, and more.
Pros of PowerCore Slim 10000 PD
- Slim and tiny — with a half-inch thickness, it’s simple to keep in your hand while talking on the phone.
- Fast-charges iPhone 11 models from 0% to 50% in approximately 25 minutes.
- For iPhone 11, it takes more than two full charges (2.4 charges or 20 percent to 100 three times)
- Fast-charging USB-C PD output of 18 watts In 30 minutes, the iPhone 11 Pro/Pro Max, XS/XS Max/XR/8/8+/X went from 0% to 50%.
- The second port (standard USB) can charge any Android devices and new/old iPhones twice as fast as the Apple 5-watt charger.
- Any PD charger, Macbook Air/Pro chargers, iPad Pro 2018 charger, or iPhone 11 Pro/Max charger may be charged in 3.5 hours.
- The newest USB-C PD iPads — iPad mini 2019, iPad Air 3, and iPad Pro 2018 – can be charged quickly.
- Can charge Macbooks, but only at a modest 18 watt rate.
- Most Samsung and other Android phones, including the Galaxy S10, S10+, S9, S9+, and all Pixels, can be charged quickly.
- Support for trickle charging for low-power devices such wireless earbuds and smartwatches
- Anti-slip textured design
- Excellent construction quality
- A decent USB-C to USB-C cable is included.
- Anker offers an 18-month warranty and excellent customer service.
Portable Charger for iPhone 11 that Charges Quickly (2 full charges)
RAVPower 10000 USB-C PD Slim Power Bank RAVPower 10000 USB-C PD Slim Power Bank RAVPower 10000 USB-
The RAVPower 10000 PD fast-charges the iPhone 11 from 0% to 50% in 25 minutes.
After Anker, RAVPower is likely the second most popular brand of portable charger, and the RAVPower 10000 PD is our next option for the best fast-charging USB-C portable charger for iPhone 11. The RAVPower 10000 PD, like the Anker PowerCore Small 10000 PD, is a slim and pocketable power bank with low weight and high build quality.
With a USB-C to Lightning connector, the RAVPower 10000 PD charges the iPhone 11 from zero to 50% in 25 minutes through its USB-C PD interface. It also contains a normal USB connector that supports Quickcharge 2.0 and can charge a broad variety of Samsung and Android phones at their fastest supported charging rates of 18 watts, including the Galaxy S10, S10+, Note 10/9/8, and others.
Using an 18-watt or higher USB-C PD wall charger or the new iPad Pro or USB-C Apple Macbook adapters, the power bank may be completely charged in around 3.5 hours. We strongly suggest investing in an excellent 18-watt PD charger, which will charge your iPhone 11 from zero to 50% in about 25 minutes. For fast charging this portable charger and your iPhone 11, we propose the Anker Nano 18-watt PD charger and the Anker Powerport III 36-watt dual PD port wall charger.
The RAVPower 10000 PD can completely recharge the iPhone 11 two times. The power bank can completely charge iPhones with tiny screens such as the iPhone 8, 7, 6, 6s, 5S, SE, and others three times.
PD Pros RAVPower 10000 RAVPower 10000 RAVPower 10000 RAVPower 10000 R
- With a half-inch thickness, it’s very thin (13mm).
- 6.7 oz. light weight (190 gm)
- Fast-charging USB-C PD output of 18 watts iPhone 11 Pro/Pro Max, XS/XS Max/XR/8/8+/X zero to 50% in 25 minutes and iPhone 11 Pro/Pro Max, XS/XS Max/XR/8/8+/X zero to 50% in 30 minutes
- The second connector is Quickcharge enabled, allowing Samsung phones and older iPhones 7/7+/6s/6s+/6 to be charged from 0 to 50% in 40-50 minutes.
- iPad mini 2019, iPad Air 3, and iPad Pro 2018 can all be charged quickly through USB-PD.
- Any USB-C PD PD charger or Macbook Air/Pro chargers can recharge it in 3.5 hours.
- Low-power gadgets, such as Bluetooth headphones and smartwatches, may be charged.
- Can be charged by micro-USB connector, making it compatible with older Android chargers.
- Good construction quality
Portable Charger for iPhone 11 with Lightning Input that Charges Quickly (2 full charges)
PD Aukey 10000
The Aukey 10000 PD is a fast-charging case for the iPhone 11 that can be charged directly with an Apple iPhone 11 charger.
Our second best USB-C PD portable charger for iPhone 11 is the Aukey 10000 PD. PD Aukey 10000 The Aukey 10000 PD provides the iPhone 11 two full charges and quickly charges the iPhone 11, 11 Pro/Pro Max, XS Max, XS, XR, iPhone 8/8+/X from the USB-C connector, as well as the older iPhone 7, 7 Plus, 6s, 6, 6 Plus, 6S Plus, SE, and others through the USB port. This portable charger for iPhones has a Lightning input connector, which makes it stand out. This means you can charge the Aukey 10000 PD with its Lightning connector straight from your iPhone 11 charger, rather than need a micro-USB cable like other power banks.
With a USB-C to Lightning connection, the Aukey 10000 PD fast-charges all of the current iPhones 11, 11 Pro, 11 Pro Max, and the older XR/XS Max/XS/X/8/8+, etc. from zero to 50% in 30 minutes through the USB-C PD connector. The other port is a 2.4 amp USB port that can charge iPhones using a conventional USB to Lightning adapter.
The power bank also supports QuickCharge 3.0, allowing it to quickly charge practically all recent Android phones, such as the Samsung Galaxy Note 10, 9, 8, and S10, S10+, S9, S9+, S8, S8+, S7, and LG G8, V50, V40, and all Google Pixels, among others.
There are three ways to recharge the Aukey 10000 PD. –
- A 18-watt USB-C PD charger, like the latest iPad Pro or Macbook chargers, can recharge it in around 4 hours.
- In around 11 hours, you may recharge it using an iPhone 11 charger and a Lightning wire.
- It can be recharged in 5 hours using a Quickcharge charger or in 6-7 hours with a 2.4 amp charger.
For rapid charging, we suggest the Anker Nano PD charger or the Anker Powerport PD2 30-watt dual port PD charger. In addition, it will charge your iPhone 11 from 0% to 50% in 25 minutes.
- With a USB-C to Lightning connector, the new iPhone 11 can be charged from 0% to 50% in 25 minutes.
- It may be charged directly with an Apple iPhone 11 charger in roughly 11-12 hours thanks to the Lightning input.
- All new iPad Pros and iPhones 11, 11 Pro/Max, XR, XS, X, 8, 8+ charge from 0% to 50% in 25-30 minutes.
- Fast-charges iPhones 7 and 7 Plus, as well as earlier iPhones, twice as fast as an Apple iPhone charger using a conventional USB connection.
- USB-PD fast-charges iPad mini 2019, iPad Air 3, and iPad Pro 2018.
- With a PD charger, a Macbook Air/Pro, or an iPad Pro 2018 charger, it can be charged in under 4 hours.
- Lightning, USB-C, and micro-USB connections are all available for charging.
- Quickcharge 3.0 is also supported for LG, Xiaomi, and Samsung phones.
- Fast-charges almost all recent Android phones, including the Samsung Galaxy S10, S10+, S9, S9+, S8, LG G8, G7, and V40/30.
- Bluetooth headphones and smartwatches may be charged using a low-power mode.
- Excellent construction quality
- A thickness of one inch is a little excessive.
Portable Charger for iPhone 11 and iPads that Charges Quickly (almost 5 full charges)
Aukey 20000 PD with USB-C and Lightning input
If you need power backup for an iPhone 11 and an iPad, or if you need to charge the iPhone 11 five times, the Aukey 20000 PD is our top selection. The power bank has an 18-watt USB-C PD output for quickly charging the iPhone 11 and other recent iPhones from zero to 50% in 25- 30 minutes, as well as Lightning input for charging the power bank directly with Apple iPhone/iPad chargers, making it a highly flexible power bank.
The battery capacity of the Aukey 20000 PD is 20000 mAh, which means it can charge the iPhone 11 five times. Alternatively, it will charge the iPhone 11 twice and most iPads once. Despite its large capacity, it can be charged in as little as 6.5 hours using any 18-watt PD charger, Anker Powerport PD2 30-watt dual port PD charger, iPad Pro 11/12.9 chargers, or any Macbook Air/Pro USB-C charger. With this power bank, we suggest obtaining a decent low-cost PD charger, such as the Anker Nano PD charger, since the PD charger can also be used to fast-charge the iPhone 11 to 50% in 25 minutes.
The Aukey 20000 PD delivers iPhone 11 five full charges and may be charged directly with the Apple iPhone 11 charger.
If you have any Android phones in your household, the Aukey 20000 PD can charge them as well. The PD output is compatible with most recent Android phones, including the popular Samsung S/Note series phones, such as the S10/S10+/S9/S9+, and can charge them from zero to 50% in 30 minutes. For even more flexibility and adaptability with a broad variety of Android phones, the power bank now supports Quickcharge 3.0. Another useful feature is a ‘low power mode’ for charging devices that need less than 60 mA of electricity, such as wireless airbuds.
The Aukey 20000 PD portable charger is approximately normal in size for a charger of its capacity, weighing 13.5 oz (385 grams) and measuring 6.98 x 2.71 x 0.97 inches (17.7 x 6.9 x 2.5 cm).
- It takes roughly 25 minutes to charge the iPhone 11 from zero to 50%.
- Price is really affordable.
- The iPhone 11 requires five full charges.
- All new iPhones, as well as most Samsung and other Android phones, can be charged to 50% in around 30 minutes.
- For iPhone 8/7/6s/6/5/SE, up to seven full chargers are possible.
- Both 18-watt USB-C PD and QuickCharge 3.0 are supported.
- It takes roughly 22 hours to charge directly through Lightning connection with an iPhone 11 and 10-11 hours to charge using iPad chargers.
- There are three connectors for charging the power bank. – Lightning connector, USB-C connector, and micro-USB connector
- 18-watt USB-C PD charger or iPad Pro/Macbook USB-C chargers will recharge it in under 3.5 hours.
- Low-Power Charging Mode is a charging mode that uses less power.
Best USB-C PD Portable Charger for MacBooks and iPhone 11
RAVPower 20000 USB-C PD power bank, 45 watts
If you want to charge your Macbook and iPhone 11 at the same time, you’ll need a high-output USB-C PD portable charger that can charge the Macbooks at a 45-watt PD charging rate. Our top pick for a large-capacity, high-output PD portable charger for iPhone 11 & Macbooks, as well as iPads, is the RAVPower 20000 45-watt PD. The portable charger can charge the iPhone 11 from zero to fifty percent in 25 minutes and Macbooks at a 45-watt charging rate.
The RAVPower 20000 45-watt PD charger can charge the iPhone 11 five times from 10% to 100%. It can also completely charge the Macbook Air 2018 in a single charge. The power bank can completely charge iPhones 8/7/6s/6/SE/5s seven times and all iPhones 11/11 Pro/XS/XR/X/8+/7+ from 20% to 100% five times.
The RAVPower 20000 45-watt PD includes one USB-C PD port with a maximum output of 45 watts and one standard USB port. You can charge two phones simultaneously using both ports. The second connector has a maximum power of 12-watts and can charge all iPhones twice as quickly as the Apple 5-watt charger.
The RAVPower 20000 45-watt PD can fast-charge the iPhone 11 and charge the Macbook Air and Pro at 45 watts.
All recent Samsung S/Note series phones, as well as all Google Pixels and LG/Moto phones, may be fast-charged via the PD connector through 18-watt USB-C PD with the RAVPower 20000 45-watt PD.
With any Macbook Air/Pro USB-C charger or a 30-watt or higher USB-C PD wall charger, the RAVPower 20000 45-watt PD power bank can be completely charged in under 4 hours. The power bank also contains a micro-USB input connector, allowing it to be charged at a slower rate with old Android chargers through the micro-USB port cable (12 hours).
The power bank weighs roughly 15 oz (400 grams) and measures 6.3 x 3 x 0.9 inches.
RAVPower 20000 45-watt PD Pros RAVPower 20000 45-watt PD Pros RAVPower 20000 45-
- It takes roughly 25 minutes to charge the iPhone 11 from zero to 50%.
- For Macbook Air and Macbook Pro, fast 45-watt PD charging is available.
- For iPhone 11 or XR/X, etc., around five full charges are required.
- Macbook Air 2018 has almost a full charge.
- In under 30 minutes, 18-watt USB-C PD support charges the newest iPhones 11 Pro/11 Pro Max, XS/XR/8/8+ from zero to 50%.
- All new iPhones, iPads, and most Samsung and other Android phones can be charged to 50% in roughly 30 minutes.
- Fast-charges the newest USB-C iPads as well.
- With a Macbook charger or a 30-watt PD charger, it can be completely charged in 4 hours.
- The power bank has two charging ports: USB-C and micro-USB.
- Included is a USB-C to USB-C cable.
- Price is really affordable.
Watch This Video-
The “anker power bank” is a portable charger that can charge an iPhone 11 at a fast rate. The device has been rated as one of the best for its ability to charge quickly.
Frequently Asked Questions
Which power bank is best for iPhone 11?
A: The best power bank for iPhone 11 is the Anker Powercore Astro Mini. This device provides a good amount of charge and has a convenient size to carry around in your pocket or bag.
Can you charge an iPhone 11 with a portable charger?
A: No, you cannot charge an iPhone 11 with a portable charger.
Which brand power bank is best for iPhone?
A: The best brand power bank is one that has a rating of more than 1000 mAh and uses a USB-C port.
- best power bank for iphone 11
- wireless power bank for iphone 11 pro max
- best portable charger for iphone 11 pro max
- apple power bank
- best iphone power bank